Salary: £48,000 - £55,000
West End based International Bank is seeking an experienced manager to lead their Loans and Treasury team. Includes Loans Administration - Syndicated and Bilateral loans, Fixed Income, FX/MM and Interest Rate Swaps
To ensure the accurate and efficient processing of the products handled by Loans & Treasury Operations, in accordance with established procedures (includes Loans Administration - Syndicated and Bilateral loans, Fixed Income, FX/MM and Interest Rate Swaps). To identify areas for improvement relating to staff, systems and procedures.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Day to day operational management and support for Loans Administration (including Syndicated and Bilateral Loans), FX/MM, Fixed Income, and Interest Rate Swaps with particular emphasis/concentration/support, initially, in respect of Loans Administration activities.
- Development of staff (including cross training), systems and procedures.
- Check / Authorise /Deal transactions, manual entries, payments and communications.
- Check / Authorise static data.
- Reconcile suspense accounts.
- Ad hoc tasks delegated by Department Head.
Qualification & Experience
- 3 – 5 years supervisory experience in a Loans Administration / Treasury Operations environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Loans Administration and Treasury Products and related accounting and reporting
- Good systems knowledge and experience (ideally Devon, Equation, Euclid, Bloomberg, Reuters, MIS and payment systems such as SWIFT).
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts for Loans Administration / Treasury Products.
- The ability to cope with non-routine, complex matters (eg handling of new products)
- The ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- High level of commitment with attention to detail, under pressure.
- Staff management
- PC and other systems literacy
- High level of ability in English and Mathematics
- Key Success Factors
- Minimal operational losses
- Staff training
- Achievement of targets and goals
- Ensure good internal and external audit reports.