A fantastic, brand new opportunity has arisen for an Investment Administrator with Secretarial experience to join a large Investment Management organisation based in London
- To ensure all client relationships are properly documented on a timely basis, including checking that "Know Your Client" information is maintained up-to-date.
- To assist in the production of investment proposals.
- Under supervision, to provide clients and/or their agents with information and reports about their portfolio. An Investment Administrator may not initiate investment advice or provide investment management services.
- To ensure all duties and tasks are completed within all relevant rules, compliance regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
Main tasks and duties include:
- Answering phones, dealing with queries from clients and accountants, taking appropriate messages.
- Ensuring new accounts are opened in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce and distribute monthly valuations for a selection of clients.
- Assist in the six monthly distribution of valuations for the entire client base as well as the yearly distribution of tax packages.
- Process client payments.
- Administration of deceased accounts.
- Arrange portfolio transfers.
- Collate answers and respond to Corporate Actions queries.
- Process ISA subscriptions.
- Update databases with revised client details.
- Preparing reports, correspondence, Mail Merges and other relevant documentation.
- Preparing valuations and PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
Secretarial Duties may include;
- Client correspondence (audio-typing)
- Assist in the general administration of the team (post, distribution of contracts, room booking)
- Managing team diaries
- Travel booking
The ideal candidate will have experience of the above, preferably from Asset/Investment management business however my client will look at people from the wider Financial Services sector.
In return, my client is willing to pay up to £30,000 per year plus bonus and excellent company benefits.