Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
My client is a global banking and financial services provider. They are now looking for a dynamic and commercially minded HR Manager to join their growing HR function. This will be a fast paced and demanding role which will require a candidate of a similar nature. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified and have worked in a busy, demanding HR generalist role!
As the HR Manager your role will be a mixture of both hands on HR operations and Project/OD support. You will partner with the business to implement HR policy and partner line managers in order to maximise the performance, motivation and efficiency of staff.
These are exciting times for the business which is going through a number of operational and cultural changes. Apply now for a truly unique career opportunity.
- To provide pro-active support to business leadership teams, on HR issues such as reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organisation development/change, culture, leadership and learning and development.
- To challenge, encourage and coach business leaders on how to engage employees, address resulting people issues and build people capabilities effectively.
- Support the effective diagnosis of business issues/ strategy and goals and delivering solutions to address issues identified.
- Input into the company HR Priorities and support the implementation of these and other major change as required within business areas.
- Partner business leadership teams and HR leadership team to develop and deliver against defined action plans.
- To provide ongoing insights on the organisation's current and future state (through MI and other means) to help inform general HR solutions for the business.
- Advise and support managers in improving and developing colleague performance within the business area
- Support the annual pay review process
- Work with the Resourcing Manager in the recruitment process in your business areas
- Deliver defined projects or take leadership for coordination of key processes
- Experience in generalist HR roles preferably within financial services
- CIPD qualified or part qualified and University degree.
- Proven track record of managing stakeholders and strong relationship building approach
- Good level of business and industry acumen
- Deliver focussed.
- Appreciation of key financial metrics
- Aptitude to learn and embrace change.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
- High energy / dynamic
- Good communication - influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Team player / highly collaborative