Salary: £25,000 - £28,500
My client is a leading FTSE 250 construction business who has an excellent new opportunity for an HR Advisor to join their team based in Guilford with travel nationally as required.
This position has come about due to the continued success and growth of the business and will support an HRBP and Head of HR in the provision of an effective and value adding HR service to the business.
- Work closely with the business area and act as a key contact for senior managers
- Support managers through the recruitment and selection process and help to develop talent pipelines
- Support the HR team in delivering learning and development initiatives and help build organisational capability, talent mapping and succession planning
- Providing specialist support and guidance to manage on policy, procedure and legislation
- Supporting line managers in dealing with ER issues
- Support on HR projects and initiatives to align HR strategy and organisational goals
- Experience in an HR advisory capacity.
- Confidence to engage with and develop managers of varying seniority
- A strong understanding of the principles and application of HR strategy
- The ability to multitask and perform in a high pressure environment
- Proven self starter and proactive approach
- Results driven and output focussed.