Salary: £42k - £50k pa + £5K Car Allowance + Bonus
London headquartered multinational Retailer, a leading name in Food and Drink, is currently looking for a Group Accountant to join its central London Finance team.
This company has recently undergone an IPO, this company is experiencing an exciting period of growth and will suit someone looking to make their first move from a Big 4 or Top 10 Accountancy Practice into an In House role within the commercial sector.
Working closely with the wider Finance department in London, as well as with Group companies around the world, as Group Financial Accountant you will manage both the internal and external reporting, as well as managing the relationship with external auditors and advisers.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be:
- Working closely with both UK and international Finance team to ensure accurate and timely reporting, ensuring that both the internal and external audit process runs smoothly
- The timely production and review of the monthly multi-currency Group consolidation
- Assisting in the Management Accounts and Statutory Financial Statement preparation under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly review of head office costs
To be considered for this Group Financial Accountant opportunity our client is looking for an ambitious, driven and pro-active individual with the following skills and experiences:
- A Qualified or Part-Qualified ACA and ACCA accounting professional
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS and of statutory accounts preparation
- Experience of undertaking multicurrency consolidations and external Group audits for listed companies
- Strong academic achievement and the ability to communicate, interact and present to colleagues at all levels both in the UK and internationally
- Strong Excel skills
A major-player within the Retail sector, our client can offer an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to develop their career outside of an Accountancy Practice firm within the Group Accounting function of an exciting and growing multinational company!
This organisation offers an excellent basic salary, car allowance and benefits, as well as the opportunity to travel within the role. Realistic career progression opportunities also exist, as well as the opportunity to develop and drive your career forward within an international company.