Salary: £45k - £50k pa + Bonus
The role will require you to directly report into the Group Financial Controller. This is an opportunity to become part of a well-established and expanding organisation.
- Focus on financial management, and reporting responsibilities for the firm's entities invested across various sectors
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the group consolidation and reporting process including the preparation of the Company's Annual Report, Interim Statements and Investor Presentations.
- Accounting for numerous SPVs invested in real estate securities and loans from invoicing to Financial Statements.
- Support of accounting of all new investments made across the firm's investment arms within various structure vehicles.
- Coordination with administrators of the SPVs.
- Support of external audit process.
- Support of future capital raises.
- Work closely with Financial, Planning, and Analysis (FP&A) as it relates to budgets, forecasts, business plans, and other related management reporting and analyses.
- Provide input on supplemental investor presentations.
- Recently qualified Accountant
- Exposure to managing and accounting for stand-alone entities
- Exposure to Group consolidations and reporting
- Results focused, strong organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executive partners across various countries