Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
West End based Bank is seeking FX Sales lead to enhance sales within the banks treasury function. Remit will cover both Corporates and HNW clients and see you reporting into the Bank's Head of Treasury. You will be working closely with 2 other Front office staff. The business is seeking candidates capable of generating £200k+ gross rev in their first year. You will also be tasked with studying feasibility into an electronic trading product for the bank and its clients.
- The candidate is responsible for developing foreign exchange revenue from start up.
- To prepare a brief business plan to be agreed with senior management.
- To identify a list of target companies within the UK to obtain Foreign Exchange Business.
- To identify existing customers within the bank to develop FX business.
- To work closely with other departments of the bank to ensure the smooth running of the business – in particular – working with compliance in the account opening process.
- The candidate may be required from time to time to assist in other areas of Treasury. The candidate is expected to be a team player.
Suggested Performance Measures
Gross revenues target of £200k in the first financial year.
The candidate will be expected to carry out a feasibility study into the benefits of the bank establishing an electronic trading product.
- The candidate should be educated to degree level.
- Should have an excellent knowledge of financial markets – in particular foreign exchange.
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Drive and ambition with desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A career minded individual.
- A self-starting attitude – willing to get the job done from start to finish.
- Be prepared to do what it takes in order to enhance revenue.