Salary: Market rate
Type: Contract (to Perm)
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Oversight of Administrators production of fixed income and credit hedge funds monthly NAVs.
- Provide support for Front office such as P&L Attribution analysis and Performance Measurement.
- Coordinate Administrators, analyse and input interim and year end fund data for Group consolidation reporting.
- Knowledge of credit products and pricing is an advantage. Act as liaison for audits of funds and review financial reports prepared under IFRS, Lux GAAP and US GAAP.
- Company AUM in excess of £1.5 billion.
- The role is suitable to a bright, ambitious candidate looking to make a step into hedge funds or move up from a fund administrator or smaller asset manager who is able to start immediately.
- Oversight NAV production by fund administrators for Fixed Income, Credit Hedge and Leveraged Loan funds
- Prepare shadow NAV estimate for same funds
- Review daily performance numbers generated by fund administrator
- Review and assist with monthly VAT filings for funds
- Check and facilitate payments of expenses and distributions
- Maintain a budget of expenses
- Assist in preparation of monthly pricing document
- Assist in monthly analytics for internal use and external distribution
- Ability to multi-task and excellent organisational skills are critical
- Strong Degree from good university
- Qualified accountant preferred although experience in a similar role within asset management considered
- >2 years Financial Sector Accounting background in Hedge Funds
- Working knowledge of credit fund structures
- Experience of Master-Feeder, Irish, Luxembourg, Offshore structures will be helpful
- Advanced Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs)
- Generally good IT skills and awareness of SQL an advantage
- Good communication skills and ability to work well both alone and in a team environment