Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + (30-50%) bonus
Location: Central London, London
A rare opportunity to join a well-known and prestigious Asset Management business based in Central London.
This business has a long and successful track record as a specialist private market investor and has a focus on institutional investment requirements.
As a Fund Accountant the successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of fund structures covering the statutory reporting, producing the investment valuation report, modelling performance returns and other ad hoc project work.
Other responsibilities include:
- Statutory, month-end and quarterly reporting
- Ensure investment valuation and annual tax information is received and processed to meet entity requirements
- Calculation of GPPS for the funds, related payment processing;
- Preparation of client drawdown/distribution notices
- Ensure stakeholder queries are addressed on a timely basis
- Reporting to the FD and liaising with senior stakeholders as well as front office investors
- Attending board meetings and producing reports
- Ad hoc analysis on the performance of funds
- A minimum 2.1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience of private equity or Infrastructure accounting
- Experience of dealing with multiple deadlines, and prioritising tasks
- Supervision of a junior fund accountant
- Ambitious and confident - able to communicate with senior stakeholders
This is an extremely commercial and hands on role in which the right candidate will be given exposure to additional ad hoc projects relating to the board, senior stakeholders and the front office.