Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
A fantastic, brand new opportunity has emerged at a premier international investment management company for a Fixed Income Product Manager who has knowledge of and interest in global markets, economics, and portfolio theory.
The purpose of the role is to act as a liaison between internal business partners including investment management and distribution, focusing on the EMEA region. This will include serving as a product expert, with special emphasis on those managed by the London team. It will be actively involved in global marketing initiatives and institutional and retail client service.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the development and pricing of existing and future products
- Supporting the acquisition and retention of assets under management through liaison across all distribution channels
- Contributing to product management activities including evaluating industry trends and developing proactive product positioning points
- Acting as an internal fixed income-specific resource in cross functional projects
- Training internal audiences on investment strategies and products, including performance and positioning of specific products
- Communicating assessments to internal business partners and delivering content to internal and external audiences
It is essential that you have specialised knowledge of global fixed income markets, strong EMEA distribution channel expertise and excellent communication skills. An ideal candidate would also have strong knowledge of data sources for performance analysis. CFA/MBA would be highly advantageous.
In return, they are offering a salary up to £100,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.