Salary: £35k - £36k pa
Transactional accounting for the UK Corporate Assets and Liabilities including accounting for stock (gift vouchers), incentives, rewards, revenue share, service credits, transfer pricing, and intangible assets.
- Transactional accounting for the Greek subsidiary, including banking, payroll accounting, business expenses, intercompany, prepayments and accruals.
- Month end reviews to ensure accurate recording and reporting, and providing support to understand variances to budget for analysis.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations for UK corporate assets and liabilities accounts and all Greek general ledger accounts for management review; and audit support during interim and year-end audit processes.
- Management of intercompany processes for Greece, including preparation of monthly intercompany invoices.
- Providing information to local Greek outsource providers for completion of local reporting requirements, for example payroll, VAT returns and tax returns.
- Assisting Corporate Accounting Manager with preparation of UK statutory financial statement, taxation requirements and government reporting.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reporting requirement to meet internal reporting obligations of our US parent company.
- Assisting on internal projects to streamline current business practise and improve efficiencies as the business develops.
- Ad hoc reports to management as required to assist in business decision making.
Requirements and skills:
- Part-qualified (ACCA/ACA) or qualified by experience
- Effective communication skills and ability to work across all areas of the company at different levels.
- Intermediate Excel - Pivot tables / vLookUp / SUMIFs
- Proactive attitude - must have ability to take initiative to get the job done.
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Ideal Systems Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite competent
- Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management