Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: London City
Our City based FCA regulated Consumer Finance client is seeking a new senior Finance Manager taking overall responsibility of the general ledger, management accounts, commentary, MI, cash flow forecasting, budgets and other reporting. The business is seeking a fully qualified individual (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with strong experience working within a high growth SME environment (ideally with financial services)
- We have a unique and compelling vision for the future of Consumer Finance / Consumer Credit in the UK looking to reshape and simplify the market through technology and data innovation.
- This SME consumer finance business has aggressive growth plans for 2016 and is expanding its team, across all functions of the business.
- Backed by finance industry heavyweights, the resources and support are in place to take significant market share in the UK marketplace.
- The role comes with responsibility and allows room for creativity and 'out of the box’ solutions
- Overall responsibility for maintaining General Ledger completeness and accuracy and for the production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts including commentary.
- To produce timely and accurate weekly cash flow forecasts and to manage the funding drawdown process.
- Produce timely and accurate quarterly VAT returns.
- To make recommendations for process improvements, for enhanced MI and to lead on the production of that MI.
- To assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- To assist in further in developing Finance as an effective business partner to the business.
- Contribute to and assist in ensuring excellence in Finance’s interaction with customer experience.
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Strong experience of working in Finance in a high growth SME environment, ideally in financial services, producing management accounts, MI, cash flow forecasts, budgets and forecasts and other reporting.
- Strong analytical capability
- Track record of implementing process improvements.
- Capable PowerPoint and Excel user (vlookups and pivot tables).
- Disciplined, accurate, keen to learn and develop, articulate.