Salary: £17 - £21 per hour
My client, a highly prestigious financial services and asset management organisation that is internationally renowned for their leadership, innovation and professionalism, is seeking a seasoned and polished high calibre Executive Legal Secretary to provide traditional secretarial support to a Legal Department Director and a small team of internal Company Lawyers. The company are often described as 'first class' whilst also being quality driven in all their endeavours. This Financial and Asset Management organisation are front-runners in their field, working with various High Net Worth individuals and organisations.
They are seeking a Director level Legal Secretary to work in a temporary capacity to cover an initial period of 3 months with a view to a possible extension or even permanent conversion.
The role in itself would require you to support a busy Executive Legal team in modern yet classic offices in the City.
The Legal Director would rely on your superb complex diary management and organisational abilities to manage regular and complex schedules as well as oversee document management systems and related departmental and legal correspondence. Therefore, a background in Financial and Investment/Asset Management support is a must. As the main support function within the internal legal department, the smooth running of the office will be your main focus.
Essential requirements for applications include;
- Previous experience gained within a Legal Secretarial Support role within a large, corporate firm (ideally ones which are in financial, investment or asset management services arenas).
- Excellent attention to detail – always being one step ahead of the business needs.
- Experience of managing complex global schedule requirements / complex diary management.
- Experience of handling a huge volume of emails and general correspondence on a daily basis.
- Copy and audio typing and Digital Dictation correspondence and report writing experience.
- An interest in supporting senior Lawyers who are experts on their fields with ambitious. personalities who rely heavily on their Executive Assistants to both manage and leverage their time effectively.
- Excellent organisational and support skills gained in a similar role would ensure success in the role.