Salary: £30,000 + com
An energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
A highly social environment with weekly social gatherings and company charity events, our modern offices offer facilities including a gym & canteen, and are located moments from Surbiton Station 20 minutes from London Waterloo.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to; High net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
- New business generation within a portfolio of clients
- Client and supplier relationship management
- Management of Executive Jet charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
The chosen candidate will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring program. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become a successful sales executive in aviation chartering!
What we look for
- Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport
- Fluency in another language is highly desirable
- Ability to liaise at senior level
- Results driven and disciplined
- An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail
- A hard-working self-motivated team player
- Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 day holiday which increases with length of service
- Onsite gym available free to ACS employees
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events