Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Are you an outstanding Executive Assistant, who remains calm and on top of your work load? Do you have a good sense of humour and pride yourself on the ability to work under pressure?
We're on the hunt for an outstanding Executive Assistant who is looking at progressing themselves within a challenging role. This position is not a normal 9-5 job and we are looking for EA's who will be versatile and flexible.
The role requires someone who is extremely personable, friendly and confident. You will be primarily responsible for organising and coordinating business meetings and managing schedules for 4 MDs within the team. This is a fantastic job for someone who is hands on and likes a busy, rewarding and challenging role, in a fun and friendly environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling and organising meetings
- Maintaining and coordinating calendars
- Coordinating various internal and external marketing events
- Using Salesforce.com to track and monitor marketing activities
- Preparing time and expense reports
- Coordinating travel plans, hotels, and car service
- Managing the invoicing process
- Setting up conference calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
- Managing confidential information, emails
- Creating and amending decks in PowerPoint
- Using Excel to maintain team documents
- Assisting with client research
- Providing reception cover when required
Successful applicants must be proficient with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software specifically, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and various other internet applications.