Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
A medium sized bank is looking to recruit a dynamic, organized individual to provide varied support to the client service and marketing (CS&M) department in the London office. The team are young, fun and have a work hard, play hard ethic. Based near Liverpool Street Station, these stunning offices have magnificent views of the City of London.
The individual will possess strong initiative and will have demonstrated the ability to work well both in a team environment and independently. The optimal candidate must show good attention to detail, have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines. The candidate will demonstrate an ability to work and strike relationships up with employees in other departments and offices and will be excited to be part of a dynamic organization. With excellent understanding of the Company’s business and office needs, the candidate will be one step ahead of client service executives (CSEs), providing all-round support and ensuring prior appropriate preparation for meetings and trips overseas.
They have a team of 3 support staff who work exceptionally well together (plus this role) and are rewarded with generous bonuses each year. This would suit a strong team player who is happy to roll up sleeves and muck in!
- General PA and administration supporting the CS&M department.
- Facilitation of monthly International Team meeting (distributing documents, meeting invitations, reminder e-mails).
- Arrange annual dates for the Global Management Committee meetings and International Team meetings – maintain folder on Z:Drive with all correspondence.
- Electronic diary management.
- Daily correspondence and restaurant bookings and hotel reservations for CSEs.
- Facilitation of client and internal working lunches and meeting room reservations liaising with Office Services for external catering if required.
- Agenda facilitation for important client meetings.
- Travel arrangements and itinerary planning, expenses and reconciliations.
- Invoice approval processing and document distribution.
- Answer CSEs’ telephones when they are either on the phone or away from their desks, taking down messages, names and phone numbers accurately and passing these on in a timely fashion.
- Exhibit a very good – ie polished, pleasant helpful and professional – telephone manner when speaking to clients over the telephone.
- Office Administration and London visitors/travel responsibilities – compiling meeting agendas for employees from global offices.
- Sourcing and distribution of gifts for special occasions/traditions e.g. Valentines, Christmas, etc.
- Ordering and distributing office service items from Head Office e.g. umbrellas, coasters, specialised stationery with company logo, etc.
- Administer any general office-related requests and distribute/process mail accordingly.
- Support the office service team (ie sharing reception desk cover) as and when required.
- Organise client entertainment.
- Book cars for clients, CSEs and management for meetings and corporate entertainment.
- Update client contact information data base .
- Ensure all company documents are signed and distributed appropriately, when requested.
- Maintain and update the company ‘library’ with up to date information received (post).
- Exhibit creativity and initiative in supporting the CS&M department in all aspects of its work.
- Corporate Entertainment
- Co-ordinate all required corporate entertainment for CSEs and client service associates