Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
City based Tier One multi product broker business is seeking execution trader to join their trading team.
This role is responsible for trading and risk management of company book of business. It will include overall responsibility for management of all risk on the shift; ensure agreed book limits are maintained, p/l cuts carried and system stability monitored. It will also include overall responsibility for all system prices, order fills and dealer treatment of orders. The individual will have strong attention to detail and ability to follow and maintain risk processes and procedures.
- Manage combined entity book of business
- Risk management processes are followed, P/L and position cuts executed quickly and efficiently
- System stability monitored (all company systems)
- Client order execution is fast and accurate
- Broker positions are checked and accurate
- P/L and trading reports ran and results reported to management
- Communication with HNW clients and partners
- Client queries resolved quickly and correctly
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Strong attention to detail
- Undrstanding of risk management procedures
- Experienced user of external trading systems such as ECNs, single bank platforms, Fidessa and PATS.
- Ability to work under pressure and stay composed during unusual market conditions
- Experience in trading all asset classes
- Salary will include a basic salary plus a yearly Out of Hours bonus of £7k (paid monthly)