Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of the leading Commodity trading houses for a Credit Analyst who has previous Credit Analysis experience within commodities.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include:
- To analyse financial statements and prepare credit reviews for a broad range of oil, gas, shipping and sugar counterparts across a broad range of jurisdictions
- To establish and maintain credit relationships with counterparts and peers
- To review and analyse daily credit exposure reports, escalating any breaches to management
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with traders and front office staff
- To maintain counterparty records across a range of systems
- To monitor and maintain parent company guarantees and to liaise with counterparts and colleagues for establishment, review, amendment or extension of same
You will need to be self motivated, resilient, commercially oriented and driven individual who can demonstrate a sound understanding of credit risk assessment and management in the context of a commodities trading environment and in particular, physical oil trading with knowledge of the derivatives trading markets.