Salary: £200 per day
An exciting new opportunity has become available within a reputable bank for a Corporate Actions candidate.
Duties to Include:
- Processing front to back on the EMEA markets
- Provide support to multiple business lines including proprietary trading, Equity finance including stock lending, SWAPS and CFD’s.
- Process all voluntary corporate actions for the broker dealer arm
- Maintain excellent customer service by responding and communicating with clients, traders, and other personnel
- Assisting team daily in the completion of all team tasks
- Ensure all reconciliation items are cleared correctly and on a timely basis where possible
- Suggest improvements to in house systems and help in the testing of those systems
You will have Corporate Actions experience to include front to back processing and full life cycle of events. You will also have background experience within a broker, dealer environment as well as experience and knowledge of various markets such as Europe, Africa and Middle East. You will also have experience in instruments such as proprietary trading, cash equity, and equity finance to include stock lending, swaps and CFD and structured equity finance to include cross products.
This is a 6 month rolling contract and the client is willing to pay a competitive rate of up to £200 per day.