Salary: £30,000 - 35,000
Location: London/West End
My client is fund manager focused on European markets. It has over 30 staff based from its central London offices. Since its inception thirty years ago it has enjoyed exceptional organic growth and hiring on increased business and work volumes
Overview of Expectations:
Overseeing the compliance requirements of two regulated entities. This includes FCA regulatory reporting, Anti-Money Laundering Checks, the compliance training programmes and overall internal compliance management policies and procedures.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out Anti-Money Laundering checks on individuals and entities for any transactions that the firm conducts;
- Preparation of regulatory reporting to the FCA, SEC and JSOX;
- Working closely with Compliance consultants;
- General Administration
- Work effectively and co-operatively as a team player;
- Thoughtful and effective approach to problem solving and a strong attention to detail;
- Think creatively to identify opportunities to strengthen existing systems and controls.
Required skills and experience:
- Good academics;
- Regulatory firm experience desirable (particularly wholesale financial services);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of tasks;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft office
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive projects forward.