Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is seeking an AML Assistant for its City offices . This role represents a great opportunity to work for a highly respected DMLRO at a prestigious City firm.
- Performing client on-boarding reviews and performing enhanced due diligence for high-risk accounts
- Executing and implementing the financial crime monitoring plan
- Dealing with business queries
- Assisting on the reporting of suspicious transactions
- Undertaking project work as appropriate
Candidates should have at least twelve months experience within AML gained within an FCA regulated organisation