Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
A fantastic, brand new opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Supervisor to join a prestigious privatw banking / wealth organisation in London.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Oversee the daily management of the department and support other departments in the organisation to ensure corporate service goals are met.
- In keeping with the department’s financial goals, ensure proper staffing, efficient workflow, and timely and accurate processing of work.
- Ensure all customer interactions are handled professionally and in line with the service standards for the department. Respond to both external and internal customer requests and ensure a timely, satisfactory resolution.
- Ensure timely policy/procedure changes are communicated. Follow compliance standards and manage cross-department consistency. Ensure proper training procedures are implemented.
- Responsible for employee performance management including: employee development, coaching and counseling, mentoring, documentation, performance feedback and reviews, disciplinary issues, training and interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Participate in department relevant projects and ensure user acceptance testing before implementation.
- During peak periods, answer incoming customer service calls and respond to queries from shareholders, dealers and prospective interests, including written contact. Act as an escalation point for the staff according to the procedure.
- Serve as technical resource for staff, internal and external customers.
- Review and analyse productivity and quality reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Team Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader from a Client Service background, preferably within a Private Banking organisation. You will have the ability to nurture and manage your team to deliver an excellent client service experience.
In return, my client is willing to pay up to £45,000 per year plus bonus and excellent company benefits including pension and private healthcare.