Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Location: City of London, London
Type: Permanent, full-time
A prestigious leveraged broker are actively seeking a bright, motivated graduate with fully fluent German speaking skills to join their Client On-Boarding team. The role will be to participate in the new account opening facility within the business and to ensure that all accounts are opened in line with legislative requirements and in timely manner. This role will ideally suit a graduate with minimal experience.
- Assist in the process of opening new accounts on a daily basis where new accounts are applied for by prospective clients.
- Assist in the process of opening corporate accounts in line with account opening procedure.
- Assist in the process of opening IB accounts in line with procedures and deal with any queries
- Liaise with client services to obtain missing or additional documentation, where necessary doing so in a second language.
- Ensure full security and ID checks are completed in line with procedure.
- Provide reports as required regarding new account status.
- Update Salesforce and Accounts spread sheet for every account.
- Deal with any queries from Client Services relating to new accounts.
- Liaise with Compliance regarding any account queries, ID inconsistencies or any suspected fraudulent activity.
- Be fully aware and up to date with FCA regulations regarding account opening and AML requirements.
- Advise the business of county blacklists for accounts and communicate any extra ID checks required for certain countries.
- Bachelor degree holder (Nothing higher)
- Fully fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Fully fluent in German (Reading, Writing and Speaking)