Salary: up to £22,000
On behalf of our client, a leading Corporate Bank based in London we are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant/ Administrator to provide high level of support and assistance to the Managing Director by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate must have 1+ year’s experience in a similar role within a fast paced and demanding banking environment, must be confident using MS Office applications and will have a very professional manner and be detailed orientated, with a confident and thorough approach to work.
Daily tasks of the role involve:
- Handle work efficiently in MD’s absence. Take messages, answer calls.
- Diary management- internal meetings for MD.
- Print of meeting materials for MD.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for MD (only) and, occasionally, travelling with the MD.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors for MD. All levels of seniority, including board members.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and transfer for all staff (domestic/int’l), follow up on visa requirements and vaccination needs
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, serve refreshments and cater for meeting.
- Process all HR/Premises/Service related invoices.
- Assist on the day-to-day running of the premises.
- Be a point of contact for visiting contractors, suppliers, health & safety representatives, plumbers, cleaners, security, maintenance engineers, etc.