Location: City of London
Type: Permanent, Full time
My Client is a highly respected international, City based Bank who are looking for a recent graduate to join their Operations team. They are providing an amazing opportunity for a hardworking individual who is looking to start their career in the Banking world.
The compensation package for this role will be a £20,000 start base salary + the bank's benefits package and discretionary bonus. Our expectation of your first year earnings could be in the range of £26,000 - £28,000.
Overview of the position:
They are seeking 2017 / 2018 graduate profile to join their Operations function. This will be a permanent opportunity and a full time role Monday to Friday. The normal working hours being 8.45/9:00 - 17:30 offering you a good work/life balance. The Operations team deal with a variety of tasks which are critical to the bank's daily function. This is an excellent opportunity to get that all important first foot within the London banking sector;
Duties may include:
- Processing inward and outward international and national payments
- Faster payments input
- Sending SWIFT messages
- Opening, closing and checking customers accounts
- Processing direct debits/credits for the customers
- Paying in cheques
- Face to face and telephone based customer service
- Standing orders / Direct debits/credits
- Customer and banks enquires/investigations
- Processing all currencies including GBP, EUR, USD, TRY
- Processing all chaps payments
- Customer service to high net worth clients.
- Processing fax payments for customers and branches
- Processing Mortgage payments
- Customer service within the corporate sector