Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
Our client is an exciting London Corporation and looking for someone assisting with VIP clients. They are needing a fun and charming, outgoing, enthusiastic, super-polished confident receptionist or ex-cabin crew.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties