We are working with an international Commercial Bank who are seeking a Relationship Support Officer to join a team in supporting the banks RMs in client portfolio management covering Islamic Banking and Intermediary Broker Channels. The Bank are a long standing lender in the Commercial Real Estate market with a client portfolio made up of mainly SMEs.
The Relationship Support Officer is primarily responsible for assisting the Relationship Manager in client portfolio management. The Job holder will become familiar with a specific client portfolio, develop an understanding of client requirements, plus knowledge of the Bank's range of products.
- Drafting and review Credit Proposals.
- Cash flow analysis, Scrutiny of all documents, accounts payment history.
- Account Opening/KYC & EDD
- Follow a structured process as assigned by RM to service existing customer.
- Visit the customer with/without RM and write the call report, Resolve client query without further escalation.
- Must respond promptly to emails and telephone calls.
- Analysis/Documentation Support
- Maintain the validity of accounts, monitoring receipt of payments from customer and documentation of their facilities. Monitor all accounts in term of credit movement, business volumes and control including pending/overdue documents and payments.
- Resource Coordination
- Pro-actively work with bank Operation, Credit, and other function to meet customer requirements as approved by RM. Act as a reference for inter departmental activities to resolve all client servicing queries
- To process all new accounts and completing the KYC/EDD supporting RM in writing up the profile of the customer and background.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally holds credit proposal writing skills/ conducting credit analysis on SMEs
- Client facing persona with 1-2 years of experience in portfolio/client management.
- KYC onboarding knowledge would be ideal.
- Must speak Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi/ Gujrati.