The Relationship Support Officer will be responsible for assisting the relationship managers with credit proposal processing and managing a valuable client portfolio as well as, develop an understanding of client requirements, plus knowledge of the Bank's range of products (Commercial/SME Banking)
The RSO will support the Branch/RM in the following core processes: credit analysis of financial statements. including: ratio analysis, writing up credit proposals and support management of clients.
3 Positions at the following locations:
1. One RSO for Moorgate (Head Office)
2. One RSO for Southhall Branch
3. One RSO for Birmingham Branch
- Credit Proposal Processing: Prepare Various types of proposals for credit facilities, Ensure Cps go through a complete balance sheet, income statement and cash flow analysis, Scrutiny of all documents, accounts payment history etc.
- Relationship Facilitation & Service: Follow a structured calling/meeting program assigned by RM/SRM to identify new business opportunities or service existing customers. May visit the customer with/without RM, write the call report, and resolve client queries without further escalation.
- Analysis/Documentation Support: Maintain the validity of accounts, monitoring receipt of payments from customers and documentation of their facilitates. Monitor all statements regarding credit movement, business volumes and control, including pending/overdue documents and payments. Follow up for upcoming TR due dates and PAD Retirements. Provide regular updates to SRM on the performance of accounts allocated. Propose renewal of limits, Maintain insurance policies, Stock reports etc.
- Resource Coordination: Proactively work with Branch Operation, Credit, and other functions to meet customer requirements as approved by Branch/RM.
- Proven experience in performing credit analysis on financial statements of small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Demonstrate experience of ratio analysis
- Proven knowledge of the Real Estate market and of products including Buy to Let, commercial mortgages, residential mortgages
- Open to seeing non-UK experience but must have the right to work in the UK without sponsporship
For more jobs like this, search Market Talent on google - go direct to our website for more live roles and even set up your own job alerts.