We are working with an international bank who have a strong portfolio providing working capital facilities to financial institution. You will be joining a small team and will be responsible for conducting credit analysis as well as on boarding new clients.
To support Head of Trade and FI with any client relationship and administrative activities as well as to act as a client service officer in the department ensuring efficient service to the trade customers and banks.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform CDD on new network bank relationships and establishment of portfolio.
- Monitor adverse news on network and correspondent banks through SWIFT KYC Registry and take appropriate update from the banks
- Keep the bank limits updated in coordination with FI& Trade RM
- Conduct compliance due diligence on the parties in the LC and FI relationships as and when required
- Developing and marketing trade finance products to customers and FIs by identifying opportunities.
- Maintain and develop active relationship with FI network and engage with banks for attracting their trade businesses.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders
- Maintenance of all applicable correspondences and files associated with the FI business.
- Upload account opening related documents into the core banking system.
- Support FI Head in projects and marketing activities relating to; correspondent banks Vostro / Nostro accounts, compliance,FI Limits initiation and monitoring.
- Respond to trade customers and banks queries in coordination with Trade Operations
- Maintain and update the records on the Bank’s and Country Credit Limits.
- Monitor the bank and country limits and reconcile the limits with Credit Administration.
- Perform CDD on the correspondent banks annually
- Perform EDD on new network banks in compliance with the Group directives.
- Conduct compliance checks on the counter parties on a transactional basis
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports for management.
- Create MI on banks and countries , FI & Trade business on a regular basis
- Reconciliation of department reports with the system reports.