We are currently working with a prestigious international bank who are specialise in commercial buy to let, commercial loans, and property development loans. The bank is seeking a Relationship Manger who will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of SMEs in Commercial Real estate.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with clients of the Bank.
- Prepare a structured calling / meeting program to identify new business opportunities and explore customer needs with the aim of matching the Bank’s products.
- Responsible for revenue and assets targets as assigned from time to time and cross selling of FI and Private Banking products.
- Corporate Accounts Management & Credit Proposal Processing
- Manage a portfolio of corporate accounts from SME to Corporate in terms of turnover and credit limits.
- prepare various types of proposals for Credit facilities.
- Ensure CPs go through a full balance sheet, income statement and cash flow analysis, scrutiny of all documents, accounts payment history etc.
- Visit existing customers, building opportunities to increase profitability and yield from accounts, enhancing mutual relationships.
- Maintain the validity of accounts, monitoring receipt of payments from customers and documentation of their facilities.
- Monitor all accounts in terms of credit movement, business volumes and control.
- Follow up for upcoming TR due dates and PAD retirements.
- Read early warning signs and proactively escalate concerns to the SRM for advice.
- Follow-up for overdue payments and in case of no progress, transfer the account to Recovery and provide all the documents and necessary support to Recovery.
- Undertaking non-routine customer service calls
- Ensure all customer concerns and queries are dealt with and responded to within agreed timescales
- Ensure customer data is accurate and complete on Bank’s systems
Skills and Requirements
- Strong credit analysis experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relationship management within commercial real estate.
- Strong track record of real estate transactions and client book.