We are working with a prestigious Family Office/ Wealth Management firm who are seeking a Business Analyst/ Project Management Officer with 1-2 years of experience within the Investment and Wealth Management industry. You will be joining their Middle Office who are responsible for Change and Transformation projects within the firm.
- Translating business requirements into required deliverables and demonstrating strong understanding of the investment & wealth management environment
- Participating and leading working group meetings with senior stakeholders to support project delivery
- Production of regular status updates as well as communication with key stakeholders
- Distribution of reports, mass client communications and maintenance of distribution lists
- Preparation of analysis and reports for various committee packs
- Preparation of suitability, portfolio allocation analysis amongst others for compliance functions
- Liaison and task management between Front office and Operations teams
- Liaising with all stakeholders, including the Client Management team, Investment team, Middle Office, Risk & Compliance and Operations teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Project Management/ Business analysis experience in delivering project objectives within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience in a financial services environment, ideally Investment Management, Family Office or Wealth Planning.
- Business analyst experience essential
- Ideally have exposure to automating system project within Investment Management.
- Good knowledge of regulatory frameworks and business practices
For more jobs like this, search Market Talent on google - go direct to our website for more live roles and even set up your own job alerts.