We are partnering with a reputable Authorised Payment Institution based in Birmingham, who are a subsidiary of a global banking institution based in London. Recently launched their remittance App making easy for their consumer to send and transfer money internationally.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Crime Expert AML Manager/ DMLRO/ Compliance Manager to take on a MLRO position and upholding the following duties:
- Liaise with all relevant business and support departments within the Company.
- Take ownership of the API regulatory process and subsequent supervision
- Ownership and management of all policies and procedure, with periodic review and updates
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company's measures and procedures.
- Review and submit SARs to the NCA
- Manage training and awareness
- Submit regulatory returns and maintain records
- Conduct Transaction and Sanctions monitoring
- Maintain up to date Policies and Procedures
- Update the Business Wide Risk Assessment
- Maintain Fraud Controls
- 4 years minimum within a senior Financial Crime/ AML/ Compliance role.
- Ideally have exposure to start up environment, especially within the FintechSPI/API/ EMI space.
- Reside locally to Birmingham City Central and able to commute 3/2 days per week.
- Strong background and exposure to FX and Remittance.