Tier 2 expanding City based bank is seeking well experience Loans Administration & Documentation Officer to join their well experienced team focusing on bilateral and syndicated facilities. The bank offer a hybrid work solution for all staff and have a friendly, transparent and inclusive culture.
To assist with the day-to-day administration of lending, current account, deposit and corporate FX business
for bilateral customers and the administration of syndicated and bilateral loan facilities to UK and overseas
corporate customers originating from the Global Banking Unit Departments.
- To perform a pre-signing review of draft Loan Facility documentation from an operational perspective and highlight any challenging or unique clauses to the Loan Administration Departments Head of Department, Manager or Assistant Manager.
- To proactively attend to the department’s duties in the collation, reviewing, monitoring, registering, and filing of loan and other important documentation during the course of business as is related to the Loans Administration Department’s assigned duties.
- To coordinate and assist in the completion of the ongoing monitoring and updates to financial and other documentation/information which is required under the terms of the relevant facility.
- To coordinate and assist in the completion of the day-to-day system registration and administration of facilities - including, but not limited to, bilateral and committed, syndicated loan facilities and corporate FX facilities.
- To collate and prepare for circulation relevant information which contributes towards the Department’s monthly reporting function.
- To prepare and despatch electronic / pdf confirmations to our client’s external auditor upon receipt of the necessary authorisation for release.
- To check completeness and subsequently file executed documents and carry out routine general filing and archiving where required.
- Whilst the initial emphasis is on documentation issues, in the longer term it is envisaged that duties may be expanded to cover administrative aspects of the department’s work (drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixings, fee control etc.)
- To participate and engage in ongoing branch and departmental projects, such as regulatory changes, branch wide system or process enhancements and/or any department specific initiatives.
- To minimise the occurrence of operational irregularities through a conscientious approach to daily duties and to ensure any relevant issues are reported to the Loan Administration Head of Department, Manager or Assistant Manager in timely fashion.
- To carry out other duties as required by the Head of Loan Administration, Assistant Manager, and the Deputy General Manager.
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant banking experience.
- Previous experience in analysing Bilateral and Syndicated Loan Agreements and related documentation.