Prestigious banking organisation is seeking a Credit Documentation officer who would be also happy to support RM's in client meetings and discussions. In this fairly relaxed function you will be providing high quality support to the Relationship Management team and manage all of the administrative aspects of the end-to-end mortgage loan process flow. This will be a busy hands-on role and, being part of a small team, this opportunity will suit a confident individual who is keep to pursue a career within Real Estate finance. The bank will also fully sponsor you to undertake your CEMAP qualification once you are fully settled into the role.
- Support the Private Banking Real Estate Team in the execution of real estate and property loans.
- Review Mortgage applications to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Collecting income verification documents from clients in respect of loan renewals, drafting of credit applications (renewal/refinance transactions in particular), jointly with RDs, for credit committee approval, engaging with valuer's and lawyers to obtain fee quotes and sharing with clients
- Actively monitor progress on applications to ensure these are progressed efficiently.
- Maintain and update pipeline report and other ad-hoc reports
- Attend client meetings alongside the RDs, respond to clients’ request for matters related to real estate financing
- Monitor existing transactions for performance, handling waiver and amendment requests, liaising with Credit in preparing annual reviews, ensuring a consistent and coordinated portfolio management approach from across the Group.
- Update customer folders with outputs of customer meetings (Call Reports).
- Responding to clients requests for redemption statements, account statements, preparation of loan repayments schedule
- Performing call back verifications for payments instructions alongside the RDs
- Act upon Credit Admin requests for updated insurance and financial information/covenant related requests
- Responding proactively to KYC analysts in respect of account opening remedial points, KYC reviews and on-boarding preparations
- Ideally 3 - 8 years of relevant mortgage processing / credit administration / credit documentation experience
- Solid understanding of the UK financial services regulatory framework
- Good communicator - excellent customer service skills and strong computer skills.
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner and be confident speaking with clients, lenders and third-party companies.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Be happy to sit with RM's at client meetings
- Stakeholder management
- Self-starter and a team-player