A prestigious international banking organisation is seeking a Credit Administrator with an eye for detail and a strong ability to work in a time constrained situation and cross-cultural environment to join their team.
Carry out all round credit administration function from pre-disbursement support through to post-completion follow up ensuring the banks policy and guidelines are adhered to at all times with procedures as well as applicable external rules and regulations.
The role entails producing exemplary documentation based on in house templates, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders/counterparties as needed to ensure each stage is timely managed for a range of lending products which is primarily made up of real estate loans but also includes SME working capital, trade finance facilities and Islamic lending.
- Prepare in house term sheet, facility letter, addendum in a timely manner following credit approval.
- Solicit fee quotes from valuer and solicitors on panel.
- Pro-actively follow up with business the return of signed term sheet, facility letter, addendum and required committee fee.
- Coordinate the appointment of solicitors and valuers as chosen by client.
- Review valuation report.
- Follow up with solicitors until the legal conveyancing is completed and required documentation are executed in order as per bank’s prevailing requirement. Ensuring all Condition Presidents are satisfied. Oversee queries raised by panel solicitors and valuers, resolving issues and/or referring them to the Head of Credit Administration or, where relevant, the Head of Credit Approval, Head of Credit in accordance with delegated authorities. Keep Business updated on the progress.
- Review and assess Report on title and valuation report, identifying key risks, recommending possible mitigants.
- Carry out the disbursement processes and booking of loan limit and collateral in system.
- Liaison with Business, Operations, Credit Approval and Remedial Management as appropriate.
- Follow up with bank solicitors for full set of dated and signed pdf copies of credit documents.
- Follow up with bank solicitors for perfection of bank’s executed charge documents and thereafter the return of full set of signed and dated hard copies.
- Follow up on any condition subsequent.
- Maintain proper filing system.