You will be supporting the Head of Private Banking and the wider Private Banking team with administration, secretarial support, some personal assistance and various other duties listed below. You will be friendly, hospitable and helpful to visiting clients. Please note this role will be 5 days a week in the office.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide secretarial support and office administration assistance to the Division Head and implement his instructions accurately and swiftly. Provide administrative support to the Private Banking relationship team.
- Use communication skills to effectively obtain information requested by the Division Head and the Relationship Officers and to keep them well informed and organised.
- Provide first-class secretarial support, executing all secretarial tasks required with accuracy, efficiency and to be capable of organizing work on a priority basis.
- Ad hoc diary management including booking trips and hotel accommodation as and when requested and to get the best possible offers available on the market from vendors.
- Meet and greet Division customers upon arrival at the premises, providing refreshments as needed.
- Answer the Division telephones.
- Maintain customers' and Division files in order and in accordance with the Bank's policy and procedures.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality of the work at all times.
Qualification & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills, must be able to work unsupervised at times, prioritizing work accordingly.
- Customer focused, flexible and friendly attitude, face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to maintain efficiency under pressure.
- Work pro-actively and use initiative.
- Deal effectively with difficulties which may arise when working for more than one manager or dealing with more than one customer.