We are working with a reputable international Bank based in the City who are actively hiring a Compliance Officer/ AML Analyst to assist with periodic reviews for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
They are looking for Compliance Officers with at least 3 years of relevant AML experience within the financial services industry.
The role offers hybrid working (3 days in the office) and are preferably seeking someone who can start immediately.
- The primary purpose of the due diligence analyst position is to review new account on-boarding and ongoing Know Your customer (KYC) information/documents and ensuring compliance with the Bank’s established Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing (AML & CTF) programmes.
- Analyse customers' transactional activities to identify possible suspicious activities
- Investigate possible money laundering, terrorist financing transactional and fraud activities
- Detect and mitigate red flags for potential financial crime, including money laundering, terrorist financing activities and fraud as it appears in customer profiles and associated transactional activities
- Raise suspicious activity report (SAR) where customer activity may indicate money laundering or terrorist financing suspicion
- Have at least 3 years of relevant AML experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience of KYC, CDD, EDD requirements at customer onboarding and ongoing level.
- Strong understanding of the compliance and regulatory frameworks that apply to financial institutions regarding AML
- Strong understand of the JMLSG, Financial crime guide / industry standards
- Ability to analyse complex structures to determine risk exposure and identify KYC/AML requirements
For more jobs like this, search Market Talent on google - go direct to our website for more live roles and even set up your own job alerts.