A prestigious bank is looking for a recent graduate to assist the Head of Finance with the overall financial operations of the organisation.
- Assist the department in improving the balance sheet and income statement reporting processes
- Prepare and post daily journals and reports, maintaining the integrity of the branch accounts.
- Prepare and post month-end and year-end journals, reports, and forecasts, maintaining the integrity of the branch accounts.
- Maintain and control Balance Sheet, proactively investigate reconciling items and inform the department head.
- Prepare timely month-end management accounts.
- Prepare comparative Balance Sheet and Income Statement daily and investigate significant variations.
- Monitor invoice register and payment of invoices
- Assist with the production of the annual budgeting and ad-hoc forecasting
- Review reconciliation of Fixed Asset balances every month
- Review reconciliation of Nostro Account balances daily.
- Liaise with the team to produce data to be used in Bank of England and PRA regulatory returns
- Liaise with the team to produce data to be used in HMRC VAT return
- Liaise with the team to produce data to be used in the Corporation Tax calculations
- Calculate Corporation Tax Quarterly Instalment Pay
- Review the breakdown of suspense accounts and ensure the balances are cleared periodically
- Prepare audit letters for approval.
- Assist with insurance management
- Recent graduate 2020-22
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance